Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there an adrenal fatigue connection to alopecia?

I have had alopecia since I was 16 but never really showed visible signs til I had breast reduction surgery 2 years ago. Then my hair got p…

Started by Kat

0 Sep 17, 2013

My new blog!

It's been awhile since I've responded about my diet adventures with Alopecia. I've been basically doing my own personal testing. If you wan…

Started by Jen Lowe

0 Sep 17, 2013

Cyclosporine

Has anyone tried cyclosporine for hair regrowth and has it been effective?

Started by Kate

0 Sep 16, 2013

Too much too quick?

Dear all, I currently work in Indonesia (from the UK) and have just been diagnosed with AA. Obviously, after finding out I had AA, I did al…

Started by mmg

0 Sep 13, 2013

My first fight with AA. White hair?

In May this year I noticed my first small patch on the right side of my head. I didn't take any notice of it at first as it was quite small…

Started by Kieran

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Rita

Blood donation

hey alll i was just wondering if people who have alopcia can donate blood... can sum gimme sum info cos i used to do it before... i want to…

Started by ZULFIQAR

1 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

Regrowth - why?

Hello, I have been AU for two years now. In this time i noticed a few lashes and a few brows, but nothing stayed on :) In may I got sick an…

Started by Stella

9 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

Steroid foam?

My Dr gave me this steroid foam to help with the itch and I had to chop my hair to get it to my scalp because some of my head still has ver…

Started by Amelia33

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Mona422

Does regrowth coupled with continued hair shed mean something deeper?

I have patches of regrowth (yay!) all over my scalp in little pockets. Not sure what, if anything, is helping with the regrowth but what I'…

Started by Epo

0 Aug 26, 2013

DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

Asking anyone if they have tried DCP treatment. Just got back from the doctors today and we decided not to do the injections and try DCP. J…

Started by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service