Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RLT Therapy

Has anyone heard of the RLT Therapy, and if so, what are your thoughts? http://www.healingalopeciaareata.com/

Started by Linda Rollins

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by KimF4L

Regrowth

Hi guys, Im new to the site and I'm looking for some advice or some insights as to whats happening with my Alopecia Areata. My alopecia sta…

Started by DaveyVtec

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by DaveyVtec

RLT Therapy?

Has anyone tried this or heard anything about it? It keeps coming up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I'm curious if it's legit.

Started by Lori Winer

0 Aug 23, 2013

Simple question....

Do you think your alopecia had anything to do with stress (im bundling anxiety in with stress here).... just a simple yes or no ? If yes i…

Started by Mark

15 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Ashle

Dr. Rohit Alopecia Cure

I have been hearing a lot about this natural alopecia cure from Dr. Rohit. I have also read a couple of posts from people who have tried hi…

Started by amk1121

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Opinions on treatments, please

Hi- I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata in January 2013 and the remainder of my hair came out in July of this year. I am seeing a new derm…

Started by Gail

1 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Parts growing thicker and thicker

So among my patches it seems that my parts are growing thicker and thicker. Does anyone have experience with this?

Started by Amelia33

1 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by patchy guy

Questions

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and I just have some questions for you all. I've been having a hard year. I had a doctor misdiagnose me with a di…

Started by Duey1083

5 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Duey1083

Autoimmune diseases linked to processed foods. Article attached.

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/processed-foods-to-autoimmune-disease/ Came across this on FB today and thought it was an interesting read.

Started by Sierra D

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Sierra D

You know what's incredibly annoying?

Having to wait 3 months too see the Dermatologist so I can get this diagnosis over with. Grrr.....

Started by Amelia33

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service