Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sucess with Chinese herbal medicine

aloha all, I have recently re-energized my search for a cure for my AU (lasting 20 yrs and going) I had a pretty good amount of regrowth ar…

Started by Kayla DeMarini

4 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

What kind of alopecia? Really need some help. Doctors contradict each other

Hi all, I just found this website. I would immensely appreciate it if you would take the time to read about my weird case.... Here it is: I…

Started by toeman

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

Taboo Topic Alert!

I hope this doesn't get me kicked off the sight, but I believe it is a legitimate topic and possibly an important one. I used to smoke mari…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Kara

Boosting my immune system, causing steady hair regrowth

First I would like to say praise be to a good and all loving all nipotent God, "God is good " good All the time. Some people with alopecia…

Started by George Ortiz

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Surya

Diffuse alopecia areata. Does a biopsy show inflammation around the follicles?

Hello, I was diagnosed with diffuse Alopecia areata, and the scalp biopsy showed no scarring or inflammation around the hair follicles. I t…

Started by DM

7 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by DM

What is going on now!?

After experiencing intense, undiagnosed hair loss, my shedding is almost back to normal! Totally normal/slightly elevated at times level of…

Started by AllButOne

0 Mar 20, 2013

My story

I'm not exactly sure when I first had Alopecia, but it got noticeably worse around November of 2011 and really bad and diagnosed in June of…

Started by jpeg84

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by jpeg84

Squaric acid?

I've been doing some reading on it. I've read abstracts which seem to be promising for those who fit the criteria (and I seem to). Who here…

Started by MaddiiBoo

2 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

Not sure what is happening

Hi I'm in a bit of a dilema and not quite sure where to go. My daughter (16) has AU and has had no hair for some time........eyebrows gone…

Started by Sharon

3 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

More patches

I started losing my hair in late December and by Feb I had shaved my head because so much was lost. In past few days I have had several dim…

Started by Ariel Hawley-Fry

1 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service