Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Alopecia Areata

I am diagnosed with alopecia areata. My case is weird though and was wondering if anyone else has the same pattern. I dont have the usual q…

Started by Joe

4 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Joe

Does hair come back if you just "let it be"?

OK. I have been reading posts here and on the NAAF site about all the various and sundry things alopecians have done and are doing to rever…

Started by alamogirl/ aka Judy

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Can oral steroids cause total hair loss when stopped?

I am thinking of trying prednisone pulse and methotrexate and or sulfasalazine for my diffuse ophiasis pattern AA. Has anyone who has some…

Started by Starshine

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

Rogaine + Itch/ Burning = Hair loss (Good bye Rogaine!)

Rogaine 5% made my scalp itch and burn really bad. In less then a week my hair started to shed again. What is your experience with rogaine?…

Started by Angie

7 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by bibby

Has anyone had success with squaric acid or sulfasalazine

My dermatologist has given me the option of being treated with squaric acid SADB or Sulfasalazine. I am scared of the blistering and itchin…

Started by Starshine

12 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Where do I start?- Terrible insurance and no diagnosis

I started losing hair mid-July of this year. It fell out slowly the first two weeks after I noticed the first round, quarter-sized spot, an…

Started by sng

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by sng

Insect bites

I'm 61 and just got my 1st insect bites since my alopecia universalis onset a year ago… and I can honestly say that I never reacted to bite…

Started by John

1 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

What is the best tips for hair?

Ever you suffering with hair falling problem? What type of tips you applied to get rid from this problem? Suggest me please. Thanks Munna

Started by sumonchy808

0 Sep 24, 2012

dose the hair ever realy come back for good this happend so fast

its been a week sin this started

Started by chris

1 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Hair falling problem

I am having problem with my hair. I have lost many hair from last year and still I am losing my hair. I have no idea to solve this problem.…

Started by sumonchy808

0 Sep 23, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service