Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could it be anything else?

Hi all, I have a big bald spot on the side of my head and discovered a second bald spot yesterday. I also noticed that I have a little bald…

Started by Netherlandsgirl

16 May 31, 2012
Reply by Ania

Anti-inflammatory diet?

Hi, I was just wondering if any one has tried or is on an anti-inflammatory diet :)

Started by Me&myGirl_Aussie

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Me&myGirl_Aussie

Arthritis at 21!

Hi :) Hope everyone is okay? :) I just wondered if anyone out there has any problems with their joints? Odd question maybe... but let me ex…

Started by Lizzie

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by Lizzie

Baldness pattern

I'd be interested to know the pattern of your hair loss. I haven't heard many accounts that resemble mine. I noticed a small patch last nov…

Started by ChrisM

2 May 30, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

Diet and Alopecia

Hi, I know that this has been discussed before but I would like to know if anyone is currently having good results from diet changes and al…

Started by Karen Smith

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Chemical peels and hair regrowth

Has anyone had a chemical peel, and after the healing, had regrowth of hair lost due to Alopecia Areata? I am unsure of what chemical and w…

Started by Amanda

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Please Help need answers related to Traction Alopecia, Burning Follicle Pain, Possible Hair Dye Allergy

Dear Friends, Until last year the idea of hair loss never crossed my thoughts and now it's a waking nightmare. I sympathize with anyone tha…

Started by Muchwantsmore

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Has anyone tried this?

I was wondering if anyone has tried this product: It's called Calosol http://calosol.com/ If you or you know someone else that has, can yo…

Started by Hannah

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by KimF4L

Eyebrows

Hi there all. New to the site and new to Alopecia. Wondering if anyone knows if the loss of eyebrow hair effect the actual brow? For clarif…

Started by will-I-am

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle Oden

Going grey with alopecia

Is anyone else becoming, or has become, grey from Alopecia? I have started finding grey hairs and grey tips which I have never had before t…

Started by Jaimee

0 May 16, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service