Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about Androgenetic Alopecia

Does anyone have any idea about the progress of this type of Alopecia? Will I lose all my hair? How long will it take? I can't seem to find…

Started by Michelle L

1 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by StillHere

Global Alopecia Mission group

I want to chat to everyone about this group. I know I am going to ruffle feathers this time. But I rather be truthful to you guys. I have n…

Started by Bald Tan

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Alopecia World

Laser hair treatments work

My daughter has Alopecia totallis. Out of desperation she went for laser hair treatments in Winnipeg, Canada, and she has regained growth o…

Started by Brenda Knihinicki

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by shannon Riggall

Please help!! So many questions that need answers. Anyone with same problems with any answers?????

Starting losing large amounts of hair in Oct 2010. Diagnosed with Female Pattern Baldness in Feb. Started losing body hair in Feb. It has…

Started by Michelle

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Hair up (Dr Shmuel Gonen)

Has anybody heard about this guy just seen an add on Facebook and have had a look thorough his sight but a little bit sceptical he has had…

Started by Kelly Levave

8 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Amy

Diet and supplements to boost immune system/improve general health

I'm not looking for a solution that will 'cure' my alopecia as such, but alopecia has made me realise that I really should take care of my…

Started by AJ

0 Sep 28, 2011

Anyone know of a good Dermatologist in NH, Boston area?????

I live in NH, but willing to travel. Have already seen 5 dermatologist in the NH Mass area. Feel like I can't get a right diagnose. Had the…

Started by Michelle

0 Sep 23, 2011

Anyone out there that has been diagnosed with AGA, but losing eyebrows and eyelashes too??????

Was diagnosed in Feb with AGA. Started losing body hair in Feb and has been going on for 8 months. Went to the derm last week and he said T…

Started by Michelle

0 Sep 23, 2011

Is it true that how quickly you lose hair is the best indication of how severe it will eventually be?

Hello, When I first developed alopecia earlier in the year, I only had the one bald patch. Lots of people told me not to worry about losing…

Started by AJ

7 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Carissa

Scalp Biopsy?

Hey guys, Just realized that in order to really know and be sure of the cause of hair loss, a scalp biopsy needs to be done. My doctor has…

Started by Elizabeth

14 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service