Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair extensions?

hi i really need some help i am 19 and have had alopecia for the past 8-9 months. It started with on patch which grew back but now have 5-6…

Started by boo.

0 Jul 27, 2011

Sharing My Hair Growth.

AA started for me in 2009. I lost most of my hair and it also diffused. I've been wearing scarves and hats since 2009. Today I'm able to we…

Started by Angie

8 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by bibby

Re-growth

I've had AA for almost a year now and hair has started to grow back but is growing back White, is this normal and can you put hair dye on i…

Started by Jamie

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Jamie

Did you hear about Pro-Immune?

I came across the website GlobalAlopeciaMission.org. The founder is claimed to be a former Alopecian (AU) who was claimed  'cured' by a med…

Started by EB Dj

0 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by R0BB

Little bits of hair coming in

I don't know whether to be happy or frustrated! Since starting on iron, starting a healthy immune system diet, and doing some holistic trea…

Started by Aimee

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Angie

Biotin, Gelatin ?

Hi, I'm new here, bear with me, I'm still learning how to do everything on here! I have alopecia areata. The ophiasis pattern, I'm currentl…

Started by tints

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by tints

How long does an AA cycle last?

I know that AA is unpredictable, but wondering how long a cycle of loss lasts?  My daughter had her first spot in mid- December and  we hav…

Started by Jennifer

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Fidgety

Alopecia a 24 yr case study

The first half of this post is a repeat of a response I made to a question about diet but I came here to give everyone the benefit (hopeful…

Started by Neil

1 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Neil

EMU oil:

Has Anyone with cyclic universalis tried this and succeeded? I was looking up natural remedies, and my mother actually suggested this to me…

Started by Emily Naples

2 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Emily Naples

Naturopath

Has anyone been under the care of a Naturopath Physician and had success? I have an appointment with one tomorrow.

Started by Kathy S

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Kate anderson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service