Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pigment?

Hi, I'have almost AU and i've been used kenalog shots 4 months to my brows only and soon they are perfect, but somepart of brows dont take…

Started by Henry

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al

Questions about regrowth

Hello peoples Hope you are all doing ok...I have a question.... I have scalp edge hair loss which is exhibiting signs of regrowth - white…

Started by Tracey Holt

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

Mirena IUD & AA

Anybody else have the Mirena and are experience moderate to excessive hair loss?! I sure am,I've had the mirena for 3 years now first start…

Started by Alli

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Alli

Update and Questions

So I thought id update you all on whats been going on with me and to ask a few questions ...Im 21 and I have had AA for almost just over a…

Started by Hus

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

White fuzzy scalp hair - what does it mean?

I know this subject has been addressed on AW, but I can't locate the discussion. For the first time in exactly 3 years since becoming AU,…

Started by Mary

27 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Daria

endocrinologist?

Started by Sunflower32

5 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Al

Sulfasalazine

So I have been taking this med for a month and a half. My Doctor says it takes up to 6 months to see real results. I have seen some new hai…

Started by Eric Dane Mattson

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by CATHERINE

Steroid injections

Does anyone know if steroid injections to a non active alopecia areata can cause hair loss. I was so stressed about loosing hair I kept pul…

Started by Tanya Stone

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

Swollen lymph nodes

My daughter has a swollen lymph node at the back of her head. Could this be related to her alopecia? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Started by Kristin Devies

5 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by onekeylady

depo provera?

hey i wana go on birh control and have decided on depo provera but i know that some things like that can trigger hair loss i was just wonde…

Started by Wynter GS

0 Jun 11, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service