Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair stopped growing?

Ok so basically I have alopecia areata havnt had it for long its been around 3 months now the areas of hair on my head which have fallen ou…

Started by Hus

0 Jul 24, 2010

Is it possible to itch away new hairs?

i am doing DPCP treatment which is terrible. i am very allergic to it, and the reaction gets all over my body. i also ooze a lot after doin…

Started by me

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Sofia

Lupus and alopecia

Is there someone out there that can tell me if alopecia has something to do with Lupus? I can't find any info on this. And the Dr. here are…

Started by Michelle

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by me

Only gray/white hairs remain?

About two months ago I noticed a bald spot forming on my left side. It was about the size of a half dollar, but has grown. I have brown hai…

Started by Ion Ymous

6 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Gail

Stelara treatment for alopecia

I just saw my derm today for something other than my AU and of course our discussion lead into the alopecia realm. He discussed with me a n…

Started by Rebecca

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Tony J.

IBS and Alopecia?

Does anybody have both? I was just wondering if anyone developed both of these issues pretty close together. Is there a connection? Thank…

Started by Aimee

1 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Eric Dane Mattson

National Alopecia Areata Registry invitation!

I am so excited to be a part of this ground-breaking study! I joined the National Alopecia Registry and just received an email to be part o…

Started by Jenna4

1 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Question

Hi all. I have spend so much time trying to figure out where my AA came from and if my kids will have it. It is almost a year since my firs…

Started by Michelle

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Hus

Where did it start?

Just looking through the photos I notice several people showing their alopecia began at the back of the head above the neck. This was the c…

Started by Sam G

13 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

Alopecia and intestinal factors?

Hi there - I am new to this site but sure wish I had found it sooner. My daughter who is 3 and 1/2, was diagnosed with Alopecia when she wa…

Started by Cari

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick Moore

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service