Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Treatment - adam lewenberg,

Hello, Has anyone used this treatment? If so are you able to give me any feedback. Thank

Started by Bel

2 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Bel

Glyconutrients

Has anyone heard of Glyconutrients for treatment for alopecia? I've been told the only way you can buy them is from Mannatech which is a bi…

Started by Angela

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Angela

Accutane and hair loss

Hello, I am new to this site and im soo glad I found it! Anyways, I was on Accutane in June 2008 for 5 months. Immediatly after I started t…

Started by jessie thomas

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Carol Ruiz

Targretin and latisse

Two questions My doctor sighted that in a new study there was some success in trials using targretin for treating alopecia. Has anyone tri…

Started by Beth S

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Beth S

Cream supposed to treat Alopecia

Just found this product on the website that claims that it can help with hair regrowth for AA sufferers. Has anybody tried this: Dr Wheatgr…

Started by Susan - Jon's Mum

10 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

Contribute to our understanding of Alopecia Areata

This might be old news to most of you here, but I wanted to put out the information just to spread the word. If you haven't registered with…

Started by Margeaux

0 Nov 10, 2009

How does regrowth regrow?

Sounds like a very stupid question, but i was just wondering if and when my hair does rewgrow, how does it start? I mean, will it all come…

Started by Kathleen

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Paddy Clarke

Rash

I have alopecia areata evolving everyday to universalis. Has anyone had problems with pimples or rashes on scalp? I started wearing a wig s…

Started by Joanne S

0 Nov 10, 2009

Further health problems?

Am i likely to develop any further health problems due to my alopecia/ immune system.

Started by Paul dann

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff W

Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

I've been bald since elementary school but have always had eyebrows. Recently I've noticed my eyebrows thinning out and it appears that in…

Started by Eric W.

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service