Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painful aching scalp with hair loss?

hi everyone.my alopecia has never really felt painful. but i have a client who is experiencing hairloss and also experiencing achey pain at…

Started by emily

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Marina

Auto Immune disease

After having been diagnose with AA/AT/AU 9 years ago I have had other Auto Immune disease. Hashimoto;s and possible MS. The doctor told me…

Started by Sam Sam

0 Aug 17, 2009

Sunken Patches?

Hi All, Recently have taken to shaving my head - comptelely bare with a razor. I've noticed that the bald patched form my AA are ever so s…

Started by Steve

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Steve

gross pimple things?!?

i use some stuff called fluocinonide topical solution. i have to apply it all over my head every night. its looks like water. but anyhow it…

Started by Nikki Mans

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Cristian

The Phyto treatment

So I was wondering if anyone has used the Phyto products for alopecia? I am currently trying the hair thinning treatment, hopefully it work…

Started by Laura

0 Aug 9, 2009

NHS treatments

Hi all, Just interested to hear what experience people here have had with getting alopecia treated in the UK with the NHS I've been suffe…

Started by Steve

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Robert

Steroid Shots

I have had shots successfully since I was 7, I am 30 now. I was wondering if anyone else has become immune to them, and if so, what was you…

Started by Stacy P

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

Sneezing issue?

Hey everyone! so lately I've been sneezing a lot lately and at first I thought it was Hay Fever but the sneezing has got ridiculous. Finall…

Started by Heather

3 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Eva

Environment???

It's got me wondering. I developed AA Oct 08, had almost total regrowth in Feb 09 and now in the process of losing it again. I'd pretty muc…

Started by Karen

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Karen

Conceiving and alopecia universalis

I am wondering if there are any women out there that have universalis who know whether you lose the cilia in your fallopian tubes. I have n…

Started by cj66

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service