Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A negative experience and a question.

I'm really sad about a whole situation that went down with hollywood lace - I hadn't heard much about them, but I took a chance, and was ri…

Started by JeezLouise

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Wig Recycling

Hello all, Happy New Year! Wondered if anyone knows of places to send old wigs? I have a few which are of good quality but have gone a bit…

Started by Kate

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by JeezLouise

Wig Tape Woes

I have a Revlon Simply Translucent wig -- meaning the top is monofilament, and the front hairline and sides are lace. (it's this one if you…

Started by JeezLouise

21 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by shemika

Question about TLC Tender Loving Care Cancer site for wigs hats etc.

Web site: http://www.tlcdirect.org/ Wondering if any of you have ever tried any wigs from this site? Theres one here I like a lot called th…

Started by Eileen Simpson

0 Jan 7, 2009

2 cover head or not

i dont really see what the big thing is 2 walk around bald or not its a personal choice and at the end of the day we all have the same cond…

Started by sharon

4 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by sharon

I went to have my hair cut today! ugh

Lord how I hate having to go have my hair trimmed. I went with my mom, because she has soooo much hair that she wants me to watch how they…

Started by Cadi

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Dawn

About Shaving One's Hair and Wigs

I'm very new to all this. Though I started to lose my hair 6 months ago, I managed to ignore it until about two weeks ago. Now it seems lik…

Started by Nants the Rebellion Dog

3 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Tattoo in the head.

I've been thinking about shaving a bald head. But last time, when i shaved my all hair off. My little bald spots can see very clearly. So n…

Started by Janne

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by sharon

Donating Hair - Specifically to benefit those with Alopecia?

Hi everybody, I know a young girl who is considering donating here long beautiful hair to have it made into a wig for those who suffer from…

Started by Orbit

3 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Alyssa and mom Lori

The Bandit available!!! finally!!

Okay, fellow AA's out there. This MIGHT work for AU and AT, but since you use your own bangs (of which I have veeery little left, but enoug…

Started by juliepeach

0 Dec 13, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service