Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations for hair pieces or any related products...

I just thought it would be a good idea to start a list to help out those who have been recently diagnosed or are simply looking for new opt…

Started by Ashley in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

You're not dying? Say what?

As I am reading all of you guy's comments and 'about me's', i'm learning that your life struggles are much like those many people in the wo…

Started by Shemika in Acceptance and coping

6 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

Wind and Wigs

For those of you who were wondering, you can totally wear a wig while riding a roller coaster, a speeding fishing boat on a lake, and on an…

Started by Ashley in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

New here

Hello, My name is Angie.I am a mother af three beautiful boys,ages 10,9 and 9 months.I am engaged to my best friend Matt.I have had AA for…

Started by Angie in Acceptance and coping

5 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Yvonne~Yhoney

Stress from bullying cause girl to lose her hair

A teenage girl who was the victim of disgraceful bullying for three years has been left so traumatised that her hair has fallen out. Faith…

Started by rj, Co-founder in Children with alopecia

3 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

I NEED HELP!! Children's Wigs

On Thursday, my daughter got her first wig styled. We are having a difficult time with this though because we can't style it and feel like…

Started by Miranda in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Orbit

alopecia wristband

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as an alopecia wristband? Similar to the livestrong bands for Lance Armstrong.

Started by Lucas Quimby in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Vi

Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

Hi Guys! Shemika Here, So a bit over a year ago is when I first saw my first alopecia client in person. I had been retailing [wigs] online…

Started by Shemika in Acceptance and coping

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

Tell me something good

The blog titled "More Interesting Than Your Alopecia" celebrates the rich and refreshing diversity in Alopecia World. This is an opportunit…

Started by Alopecia World in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

Privacy settings (UPDATED)

Please review your privacy settings. You can make your photos, videos, and blogs accessible to anyone who visits or joins AlopeciaWorld.com…

Started by Alopecia World in Other interests

0 Mar 18, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service