Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thymuskin

I started using the shampoo, lotion and gel about 3 weeks ago... I now have some regrowth... mostly white fuzzy hairs- but I guess it's a s…

Started by Mayte in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by pex7

How to tell my boyfriend about my hair

Hi guys, Glad to have found you! My name is Karyn, I am 39 years old and have been using various kinds of hair replacements for YEARS- I…

Started by KJ in Love, relationships, gender issues

10 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by KJ

Couler regain

Hey iv got about a cm of peach fuzz looking white hairs on the orginal (first) bald patch, I bet it varies from person to person, but how l…

Started by Ryan in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Ryan

Shampoo recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a good shampoo for washing your bald head with? I find that my head gets really greasy, is breaking out and getting ve…

Started by Sarah in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by HS

Feeling very alone and lost

i just wish i had someone in my life that can teach me about wigs and things of that sort because i need to start wearing one soon. I just…

Started by ana in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

28 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Waxing?

Hi :) I am considering shaving my head again (As my AA has gotten too much for me to be hiding again!) But I wondered if anyone could help…

Started by Lizzie in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

17 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Angie P

Acceptance - One day, the world just stopped staring

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud . . . I think the hardest part of my acceptance with knowing that I am bald and was always going to…

Started by Martin in Acceptance and coping

13 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Songs like bruno mar's just the way you are and one direction's what makes you beautiful

These songs are on my most played list..... they make you feel beautiful even on days when you don't feel it. Which songs makes you feel be…

Started by Eliza alisa abgail in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Fake eyebrows (headcovers.com)

I am a man, I think I have universalis (not sure). I am currently loosing eyebrows and bodyhair, I still have a few eyebrow hairs and 20% b…

Started by thedutchlaw in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

I've been looking at wigs on Ebay and wondered if anyone has had any luck buying nice ones there? Especially from Hairworldbyjamie. Some of…

Started by Rodeli in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Nov 4, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service