Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyebrow tats vs. glue on eyebrows . . .

I am new to this site and so excited to "meet" so many people dealing with this issue (though I wish none of us had to at all!) I have alo…

Started by GinaG in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Nia

Alopecia and pregnancy

Hello Everyone, Has anyone else heard that women's hair can come back during pregnancy? I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and am still very…

Started by Lynn in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

Florida Alopecians????

I'm still looking for friends in my area CENTRAL EAST COAST OF FLORIDA??? Am I the only one walking around bald in Brevard and Indian River…

Started by linda carraway in Support groups, networking

6 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Gail

What do u say?

What do you say when people ask you how you get ur hair so straight, or who's your stylist? I hate lying but I don't want to blurt out that…

Started by VanillaPlum01 in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

29 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by ROSE WOSE

Research in the Last Year

Living and Studying Alopecia December 28, 2010 - By CLAUDIA DREIFUS - Science Desk - 1107 Words A bout with alopecia 15 years ago led Dr. C…

Started by Tallgirl in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Lace, gripper, cap...oh my!! Which wig do I choose??

Hi! I'm a new alopecian, completely diffuse hair, lost it in 3 months. Devistating for me but am trying to come to terms with it. I need he…

Started by lina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

16 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by cherry2u

I'm 25 years old, and I have cicatricial alopecia

Hi everyone, I've has psoriasis on my scalp since i was about 11 years old. It's pretty severe, and only ever seems to go away when i'm pr…

Started by Dee in Acceptance and coping

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dee

My first bald pic

Hello fellow Alopecians! This is the first picture I have taken without hair and the first time I am exposing myself to the world...Without…

Started by VanillaPlum01 in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

Good mono top short wigs

Hi - new to the site although 15 years into alopecia. Really natural shortish wig is Brooke by Rene of Paris and I find in uk that wigsalon…

Started by Rennie M in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Christine

Have you ever really thought about the cause?

I know that is a strange question, but having AU for 3-4 years now (after many years of AA), sometimes I think that we could solve it if we…

Started by man82 in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Lorna

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service