Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm sad

Hello , ten months ago I went to hair club, because all my life since I was 3 yrs old I have alopecia universal and since that I have a bab…

Started by Melissa in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by lemurgirl

Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

Thanks jerk for the photos of me bald and tagged so all my friends, coworkers. acquaintances can see. I wanted to tell them when I was read…

Started by Jasmine in Acceptance and coping

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

Follea wig

Hello:) what do you think about follea wigs? or does anyone have experience with the wigs? Thanks for your answer. Melanie

Started by Melanie in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

15 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

Help! Dad's getting child wig without mom's input!

Need some urgent advice.... I am the mother of a 4 year old with Alopecia, recently posted about Freedom Wigs. No decision has been made r…

Started by Fidgety in Children with alopecia

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

Covered up for almost 40 years...

I first got Alopecia Areata in the 4th grade and it progressed to total hair loss by the time I was 15. in 1970. In the few years prior, wh…

Started by Mark S. Hansen in Acceptance and coping

2 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

Naturopath

Has anyone been under the care of a Naturopath Physician and had success? I have an appointment with one tomorrow.

Started by Kathy S in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Kate anderson

EMU oil:

Has Anyone with cyclic universalis tried this and succeeded? I was looking up natural remedies, and my mother actually suggested this to me…

Started by Emily Naples in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Emily Naples

Glue + Liquid Eyeliner + Eye = Not Fun

Now that I finally know how to start a discussion, I have a question. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE TROUBLE PUTTING FAKE EYELASHES ON?! Sorry for t…

Started by Rebecca Regan in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

13 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

27 and covered up

Well, here it goes. The support. This is my first post--first public discussion.. I have determined, after having Alopecia since I was 4 -…

Started by Emily Naples in Acceptance and coping

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

Eyelashes and contacts

Since my eyelashes fell out, I have had lots of trouble wearing my contacts. My eyes have become much dryer. Anyone know if there is a conn…

Started by Dornetta Elkins in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Dornetta Elkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service