Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New

first off, I am so excited to have found this website, I have had alopecia universalis for over a yr in a half now, and I have never had th…

Started by Kristina Helton in Acceptance and coping

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

1st derm appointment over

Afternoon folks. Just had my first official dermatologist consult...180 Euro lighter but at least it confirms my own "internet" diagnosis!…

Started by Greg in Acceptance and coping

6 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

Anybody watching Detroit 187 on ABC?

One of the lead characters is a woman rockin' a bald fade!!!!! Lookin' hot!!! **happy dance** Her name is Aisha Hinds. http://www.imdb.com

Started by Angie P in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

0 Jan 4, 2011

Nyah Nyah ;p

For those who just don't WANT to discuss the heck out of this most days, and are ready to just get CRAZY, have fun, dance, party, laugh, et…

Started by Tallgirl in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

New hair growth? Looks like baby fuzz!

Hi Again, Just want to say a big thank you to those of you who have chattered with me, become my friend, and all the encouragement and comm…

Started by Amanda Crichton in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

About freedom wigs

Hi everyone! I,ve got bit of a problem with my wig. I mean, everyone says is sooo perfect, anyway I got one a few weaks ago and i have stil…

Started by Josephine Bihl in Acceptance and coping

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by carlatay

Lace front wigs in the UK

I have always just had standard pull on wigs, but am now intrigued by the lace front ones after reading the discussions on here. Does anyo…

Started by Catherine D in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

Is a high pony tail possible with a wig?

hi i have a lace front wig, but i cant seem to figure out how to get it up into a high pony tail. i miss aving tight pony tails in or messy…

Started by me in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Diane leach

Who notices? Who cares?

1. Thursday, I was at a pre-wedding reception, talking with a man with whom I've spoken a number of times over the past several years. A pr…

Started by Lisa Santer in Acceptance and coping

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

Human Hair wigs in the UK

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew any places to get human hair wigs in the UK. I have been ordering mine from the same place for…

Started by Catherine D in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Michael

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service