Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't handle this

Hi, my name is Sonia and Iv just been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. Back in July I found a small round patch in the back of my head. Went…

Started by Sonia in Acceptance and coping

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

Pitted nails?

I was reading blogs on Alopecia World and came accross one about pitted nails so i started to look at mine and i noticed that one of my nai…

Started by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom) in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Wynter GS

UK Teenagers/Parents with Alopecia

Hi Guys I have Alopecia Areata and my daughter was diagnosed with it 8 months ago. She is 15 and is finding it very difficult to accept, c…

Started by Sam G in Acceptance and coping

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Heather

Amy's Presence Cyberhair vs. Vacuum

HI. I've had AU for 5 years and have always worn Amy's Presence cyberhair. It has worked well for me, but I'm tired of not having the feel…

Started by Amy Hicks in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Jul 8, 2011

Autoimune disease in family members

How many of you have other autoimmune problems in family members that you do not suffer from? My sons (AA) sister has SEVERE allergies, ast…

Started by Sarah Eisenhardt in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah Eisenhardt

Stress rash

So I have been having this rash issue for what feels like forever now (really since June or July). The main one is almost gone, but for a w…

Started by Tamara in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

Helppppppppppppp

pls help people,i have had aa for about 2 months now. its starting to grow back and some hair is white. i used to have really thick hair,an…

Started by miss lysa marshall in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Sonia

Smoking weed

After Lauras 'Does anyone smke' discussion I noticed there are a lot of varied opinons out there which is fantastic and it seems everyone i…

Started by Danielle in Symptoms, treatment options, research

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

Movie therapy

Since I have already posted a Music Therapy blog (feel free to add to it)...let's go for the movies one can rent for indoor viewing now tha…

Started by Tallgirl in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

Scholarships?

im applying to college this year and i was just wondering if there were any scholarships that have to do with alopecia? probably not, but i…

Started by me in Other interests

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah Eisenhardt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service