Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

I take silent pleasure in seeing that my alopecic and adorable wife is pleasing to the eyes of other men. However, I never lose sight of th…

Started by rj, Co-founder in Love, relationships, gender issues

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Hello Canada!

Are there any groups in and around the Calgary, Alberta area? I'm lonely up here!

Started by Jennifer Meyer in Support groups, networking

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Amy

Dandruff with baldness (due to shaving)

I am probably 2/3 bald but where I still have hair, I have SERIOUS dandruff (it only started when I started shaving my head). Sorry if this…

Started by Nicole in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Drew

Do you think having long hair just weighs it down and fall out easier?

My recent hair loss has had me thinking of any option of why it is falling out . People have suggested to cut my hair cause it was down to…

Started by letcia Parga in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by letcia Parga

Facial hair

anyone have any ideas on how to keep my mustache and goatee? all my other hair is gone eyebrows scalp ect. I've tried steroid cream and inj…

Started by james oehler in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 11, 2010

Thank you AW

Thank you for approving my application to be on AW. I haven't been able to find a support group in New Zealand. It has been two years since…

Started by Siala Uepa-Holmes in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Tiffany P

Real people in wigs you can order

Does anyone know of websites that actually have real people wearing their wigs instead of mannequins? Thanks.....(sorry if I posted this in…

Started by Chefpam in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

Michigan Families

Hi, I want to have a support meeting/lunch Sep.25th I am wondering if anybody is interested in attending so I can go ahead with planning an…

Started by Sarah Eisenhardt in Children with alopecia

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

Abu Dhabi

My home is in the UK but I am currently living in Abu Dhabi and wondered if anyone knows of a support group/network in Abu Dhabi?

Started by Alison Mains in Support groups, networking

0 Aug 11, 2010

Introducing myself, and interested in stories of your hair loss

Hi new friends to be. I wanted to write and introduce myself in hopes of making some new acquaintances and finding some support. I am not 1…

Started by Kate in Acceptance and coping

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service