Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can stress prevent it from growing back?

i'm really under a lot of stress and im worried that if i am stressed, it won't come back. is that possible?

Started by me in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

I recently went from many years of alopcia areata (which was easy to cover up & hide) to alopecia totalis. Unfortunately, last week i n…

Started by Mayte in Symptoms, treatment options, research

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

I'm pretty scared that I will lose my partner and my friends over this

Hi I have just developed AA about a month ago now, I went to the doctor hoping he would make me feel a bit better, and stop me from panicki…

Started by Elin in Acceptance and coping

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

Scared for my kids

I have had alopecia for 30 years, its part of who I am, I've dealt with it and live it with just fine. Now I have two amazing kids.... a fe…

Started by Julia Gedeon in Children with alopecia

3 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Kaitrin

latisse

has anyone used this to good effect for eyelash growth. I,m thinking of trying it

Started by gill macgregor in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by gill macgregor

DPCP?

Please if you've tried DPCP please post your experience...I'm sure more than 5 haved used this.

Started by Franchesca N, Sanchez in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

Hair stopped growing?

Ok so basically I have alopecia areata havnt had it for long its been around 3 months now the areas of hair on my head which have fallen ou…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jul 24, 2010

Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

I would love the hear from my AW friends. I have no hair to speak of, so it would be easy to shave it off. Do I go lace or vacuum? I am VER…

Started by Kimberly in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

Boosting my immune system, causing steady hair regrowth

First I would like to say praise be to a good and all loving all nipotent God, "God is good " good All the time. Some people with alopecia…

Started by George Ortiz in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Surya

Free CHILDREN's wigs by Hair Club for Kids

I was told by another parent of a child with alopecia that the Hair Club for Men provide FREE REAL Hair Wigs for children up to the age of…

Started by Maritza Stern in Children with alopecia

5 May 22, 2017
Reply by Country girl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service