Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some people are just RUDE! :(

This weekend I had 2 really bad experiences. One was where I was in a restaurant sitting beside a table where a lady & her husband was…

Started by Blessed Soul in Acceptance and coping

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

A wig is my only option left!

As my hair continues to fall out I definately think I need to accept the fact that a wig is my only option left! So I am wondering who know…

Started by Alisha Jennings in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Andrea

Needs help with Andro-genetic Alopecia... please

I am new to this site, but already I feel comforted that others are in the same boat as me. All my friends have gorgeous, thick, shiny hair…

Started by Jane in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Dec 12, 2009

Aromatherapy

has anyone used the aromatherapy treatment for the hair. i did try and saw some hair growth, but this way takes a long time.

Started by phyllis curry in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by phyllis curry

Eyelashes falling out again

My eyelashes are falling out again. When this happens my eyes are very irritated. They aren't irritated because there are no lashes to prot…

Started by liberty in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Noname3232

How do you get diagnosed? Could it be something else?

Ive noticed recently that my 16 month old started balding....i took her to her doctor and was told that she has alopecia...do they just kno…

Started by Deanna in Children with alopecia

9 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Lara (Becca's Mom)

Root canal and hair loss

Hello to all. I hope no one objects to my re-opening this discussion, but I am now facing a dental visit and would like advice on how to br…

Started by Joe LaCour in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Maria

Diphencyrpone (DCP) Therapy

Hi all: I have had AA for about 13 years. I have been getting the topical treatment of Diphencyprone for about 6 weeks now. My hair is gro…

Started by Angela in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

How do you wash false eye lashes?

I just got a set from blinkies and got glue stuck on them. I kind of ripped one trying to get the old glue off. What is the best way to cle…

Started by Margarita in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Shas

AA's affect on eyebrows and herbal treatments?

I have Alopecia Areata, and I am wondering if anyone has ever lost their eyebrows with having AA, or can you only loose them if it goes to…

Started by Alisha Jennings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

16 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service