Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wigs

Hello everyone. I need some help in chooseing a company that has wigs.There are so many on the internet! Ive been looking at Paul Young.com…

Started by Deborah Gay Smith in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

Calling all full lace wig wearers - need advice!

How/when do yall wash your pieces? I have heard different things, like you wash them as any other wig, but since technically you can bond t…

Started by spaganya in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

Vitamin question

Has anyone heard of taking bovin colostrum for AA? My stepmother thinks it will help with AA since AA is an autoimmune thing. She had fibro…

Started by Yvette in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Karen

PUVA treatment

Ive just started having PUVA treatment (ultraviolet light sessions) has anyone had any sucsess from this as my dermatoligist seems to think…

Started by Shane Beard in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 31, 2009

NC support group: The Alopecia Community of the Triangle in the Raleigh Area

Greetings Family. I would like to cordially invite you all to attend the kickoff celebration for the "Alopecia Community of the Triangle."…

Started by Sandra Dubose-Gibson in Support groups, networking

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Sandra Dubose-Gibson

How do you know if it's getting worse?

I'm not sure if this is place to be posting this, but I don't know where else to post it. If this is the wrong place, I very much apologize…

Started by Bethany Vaughn in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

Going bald at 15

Hi. my name is josh. i basically want to know one thing, is it normal that i'm going bald at age 15? my father and older brother didnt go b…

Started by ihave noname in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by ihave noname

Any children who are doing pageants?

Kaleigh does natural pageants and right now she just has to show up, not much planned performing a 2 year can do. But I was thinking tonigh…

Started by Shay and my girl Kaleigh :) in Children with alopecia

0 Aug 28, 2009

Melatonin while you have AA?

Hi all. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping recently. As such, went to the pharmacy, and was almost going to purchase Melatonin (nat…

Started by John M. in Other interests

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Joshua

Any Tips for Trimming a Lace Front Wig?

Hi, I just received a beautiful lace-front wig that I ordered. It is very pretty and once my stylist customizes it for me a bit, it will be…

Started by Shannon in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Couture Glam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service