Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for wig post

Okay, someone had posted in blog maybe? about places to buy wigs and what she thought of them. "Wig 101" or something it was called? Not su…

Started by Michelle in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Cherylnz

Emotional Triggers?

Did anybody experience an intense emotional stressful encounter right before being diagnosed with alopecia? I understand that sometimes sev…

Started by Aimee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

15 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Georgie

Age of Diagnosis?

How old were you when you were diagnosed, and what treatments have you used? What were the results? I was diagnosed 6 months ago at the ag…

11 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

Acupuncture?

Has anybody done this? I've been seeing an acupuncturist for about 5 times, plus Chinese herbs. I haven't noticed a difference, in fact, so…

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Carol Yuen

itching head

Hello everbody, I have a question, since my hair is falling out again, areas on my head are itching. When a area is itching, after a while…

Started by Chantal in Symptoms, treatment options, research

19 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Pamela A.

Alopecians are more evolved!

I had a thought recently that has given me a little lift of my spirits when I'm feeling down or strange about not having any hair on my bod…

Started by Mary in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

28 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Finley

Endocrinologist?

Has anybody seen an endocrinologist to deal with this? I am currently seeing a dermatologist and acupuncturist, and my chiropractor recomme…

7 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mukti

Erica luxembourg?

hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of or purchased a wig from the Iwig Collection by Erica Luxembourg? Ive been loo…

Started by Meghan in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Lexi

love hate relationship with my regular wig-lace wig- and real hair

well i havent been on here on a very, very long time...but i guess i have to put my thoughts into words that i can share with others that c…

Started by shemika in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Working with alopecia...

When I first lost my hair, I was on a medical leave and the hair loss was something totally seperate that happened. When I returned to work…

Started by Tnabugg in Employment issues, workplace challenges

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service