Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hair stylist in the san diego area?

does anyone here know a good hair stylist in or around the san diego area that is confident in cutting or styling wigs (freedom wigs) ? i w…

Started by porcelinh in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by porcelinh

Stressed.

Just wondering how everyone is and how you handle the stress (ors) of daily life.

Started by Billie in Acceptance and coping

5 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Blessed Soul

Is there is a place to send braids of cut hair other than Locks of Love?

My twin girls just cut off several 10 inch braids of hair and wanted to donate it to Locks of Love and I am wondering if this is the best p…

Started by Lynette D Bivens in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

trying to get some Info on HAIR CLUB

I know they are all around the country. There is one not too far from me. They have something called the Bio Matrix or something....where t…

Started by Laura in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Feb 16, 2009

Frustrated about wigs!!!

Ok here's the deal.... I found a great hair piece that really feels comfortable and looks great...BUT... it was very, very, very expensiv…

Started by Laura in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by sharon

something that seems to be working for me..

maybe it can help you too! i made a mixture of grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, rosemary, lavender, & cedarwood. i havnt been washing my hair…

Started by tat in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Feb 15, 2009

Better wig ti wear both in Summer and Winter

No Description

Started by Karina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Feb 13, 2009

Difference between AU and AT?

hi! I dont understand the difference between Alopecia Universalis and Alopecia Totalis, could someone please explain the difference to me?

Started by emilie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Wilson

Is it best to remove all of your hair before it slowly falls out?

I am on my second round of Aloepcia. The first time I had it my hair started falling out in patches and so I shaved my head. When I did tha…

Started by Ray in Acceptance and coping

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by glenmor

zions outgoing

zion went to the 76ers game last night. which yes they won. they had my big boy on camera dancing his butt off, couldnt get enought of him…

Started by talia in Acceptance and coping

0 Feb 12, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service