Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

coping....

now there's a word......... do we cope or is it taking it day by day?? i know that something kicks in to help us...i don't know what.......…

Started by Hayley in Acceptance and coping

6 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Char

so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

would love to find out and meet others with AA. iv never met anyone or know any one with it but me?

Started by brian kirchman in Events, publications, promoting awareness

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

7 things never to say to a bald woman

This week I read an article on DiversityInc.com titled "7 Things Never to Say to LGBT Coworkers." It got me to thinking: What might be 7 t…

Started by rj, Co-founder in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

Transitioning from childhood to adulthood with alopecia

If you were diagnosed as a small child with alopecia, how did you cope with alopecia growing up in school, and how did you transition from…

Started by kastababy in Acceptance and coping

16 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by corrina

Classic love songs

I love so-called ol' school jams, especially slow jams. That's why my profile features a playlist full of classic love songs. When you have…

Started by rj, Co-founder in Other interests

4 Dec 15, 2021
Reply by Chaser Mina

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World in Love, relationships, gender issues

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

How to cope with hair loss from day one

1. Love yourself unconditionally, with or without hair. 2. Consult a physician when you think your hair loss has become excessive or abnor…

Started by Alopecia World in Acceptance and coping

0 Mar 7, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service