I love so-called ol' school jams, especially slow jams. That's why my profile features a playlist full of classic love songs. When you have time, sit back with a glass of lemonade -- I don't drink -- and listen to my playlist until your heart's content. I'd also like to know your recommendations. What are some of your all-time favorite love songs?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh man, that list goes on and on and on...

ANYTHING by the Isley Brothers, Prince, Barry White, Luther Vandross, Gerald Levert, Marvin Gaye, EW&F, The Commodores, Lionel Ritchie, Guy, whooo weee, I have to sit and think some more about this. Give me a day to fix my play list and then come check MINE out!! LOL
Well I would have to say i'm sort of a 'new school' head (lol). I love Jill Scott, Alicia Keys, Chrisette Michelle, India Arie, and I guess that makes me sort of a Neo Soul with an R&B twist kinda chic. I love music I can clean my house to but also be able to sit back and allow my mind to flow on into the most mellow part of me. Sometimes I can just drive down the street when my temper has flared, and listen to some India Arie (Voyage to India is my favorite) screaming the words of the song at the top of my lungs until the words touch my soul in a place I didn't remember that I felt and I begin to cry. But the cry feels so good because I know she hit the spot and I know that it is music. Real music. Real 'new school' music with an 'ol school' type of feeling to it.

This is also what I look for in terms of music and ringtones for your mobile phone

hier is what i would recommend for you

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service