Shemika's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this is very inspiring. Does he have alopecia as well or is something he fou…"

Shemika replied Apr 7, 2008 to Charlie Villanueva inspires children with alopecia

4 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

"That's right. The right guy will love you anyway. The other guys are just not that m…"

Shemika replied Mar 24, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Oh now that's just marvelous! I know you must be excited!"

Shemika replied Mar 24, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Well that's just absolutely fantastic to see how mature these guys are about it. I t…"

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Thanks hun!"

Shemika replied Mar 21, 2008 to You're not dying? Say what?

6 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

"I am so glad that you got on the right track to accepting yourself and all your beau…"

Shemika replied Mar 17, 2008 to What does "acceptance" mean?

11 Aug 26, 2008

"Wow! This author hit the nail on the head in my non-biased opinion. I do not suffer…"

Shemika replied Mar 15, 2008 to What does "acceptance" mean?

11 Aug 26, 2008

"I am so happy that it gives you strength. No one should allow anything to take their…"

Shemika replied Mar 15, 2008 to Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Good for you! I think that was definitely a positive that came from this:)"

Shemika replied Mar 14, 2008 to Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Thats great to know, but i'm still baffled on how the other people treat you. This i…"

Shemika replied Mar 12, 2008 to Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service