sallylwess's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Lo for your kind words.  I wish I could have met Stephanie.  It was a grea…"

sallylwess replied Jun 16, 2016 to 2016 CARF Conference Information/Summary/Discussion

58 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by SJC

"I understand the zinc oxide is ok.  I have tried moisturizers and make up with zinc…"

sallylwess replied Jun 16, 2016 to 2016 CARF Conference Information/Summary/Discussion

58 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by SJC

"K9crazychick, I am very sorry that you are having to join others of us already on th…"

sallylwess replied May 3, 2016 to Paquenil Treatments

19 May 7, 2016
Reply by Jacqui

"If I were just recently diagnosed and did not have a lot of loss, or even if I had a…"

sallylwess replied May 2, 2016 to Paquenil Treatments

19 May 7, 2016
Reply by Jacqui

"I won't be using the products anymore. I actually have been getting away from using…"

sallylwess replied Apr 4, 2016 to Study: Leave-on facial products linked to FFA

25 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I have emailed them, but I have never heard back. "

sallylwess replied Mar 30, 2016 to BLOOD SAMPLES NEEDED BY GUYS HOSPITAL LONDON FOR FFA RESEARCH

23 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Agneta

"I think that if sun screen were the problem, I would see hair loss in nearly every w…"

sallylwess replied Mar 21, 2016 to Study: Leave-on facial products linked to FFA

25 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I totally understand.  Totally.  I am hopeful that because you are on the finasterid…"

sallylwess replied Mar 9, 2016 to something interesting to see (I think)

8 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Dragon&Fox, this is great news.  I take Vitamin D sporadically.  I will have to…"

sallylwess replied Mar 8, 2016 to something interesting to see (I think)

8 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Chris

"I also have an abnormal response to insect bites, gut dysfunction, and several autoi…"

sallylwess replied Feb 24, 2016 to New member

11 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Lo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service