Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"he gave you back your money and you kept the powder? of course he can't officially s…"

Return_life replied Oct 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Frida, no one can predict what will happen. biological drug and immunity is trick…"

Return_life replied Oct 16, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"if it's getting very severe I would consider without wasting too much time to start…"

Return_life replied Oct 15, 2017 to Help :(

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by TMB

"does not make any difference."

Return_life replied Oct 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"alopecia universalis"

Return_life replied Oct 10, 2017 to I’ve read some that Tramadol can cause hair loss

3 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"u mind sharing pics? just curious on the level of growth"

Return_life replied Oct 6, 2017 to Might of found a cure (Hair regrowth has been starting)

8 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by ebecker

"good luck good chances that xeljanz works"

Return_life replied Sep 22, 2017 to The continuous search for help.....

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Carlie

"I know that Pfizer didn't provide copay for Canada. best thing to do is call Pfizer…"

Return_life replied Sep 21, 2017 to Xeljanz

13 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"cortisone is know to be anti inflammatory"

Return_life replied Sep 18, 2017 to Regrowth following cortisone injections in shoulders

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by bibby

"my God. people can be so cruel and teachers are no exceptions. do what feels right f…"

Return_life replied Sep 10, 2017 to Called out on my Wig

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service