Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I know this might sound crazy and not sure the site will be happy that I suggest thi…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2017 to Mens Wigs NYC

3 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by TMB

"The problem with AA is that your immune system really calls the shots. No problem ta…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2017 to Losing hair since 2011

5 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by TMB

"My 28 year old daughter has been on Xeljanz for close to a year and has amazing regr…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 25, 2017 to Jak Inhibitor Drugs

7 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by hagster

"What they are talking about is density of the wig. What that means is how much hair…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 19, 2017 to Freedom wigs volume effect

3 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by sandy edwards

"Hi Beth, I am here to help. There are certain types of wig caps best for those for A…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 19, 2017 to Any Trusted Websites for Ordering Caucasian Curly Human Hair Wigs?

4 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"You have found a good website to contact. It is a wait and see type of thing. Your d…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 19, 2017 to My hair fell out over the weekend!

4 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Hair systems for men are a whole different thing then for women. The base must be th…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 19, 2017 to Hair system too dense, wrong colour?

15 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Daughter used DCP treatments for about 6 months. Did not work. Her scalp blistered w…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 18, 2017 to AU and Hyperpigmentation after months of using DCP, does it go away?

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Beth

"Chrisforhair is a company in Northern California that provides amazing kindness, kno…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 18, 2017 to Anyone wear a clip in wiglet without hair to attach to?

8 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Try Chrisforhair.com  She is a small business owner in northern California who has b…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 13, 2017 to Any Trusted Websites for Ordering Caucasian Curly Human Hair Wigs?

4 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service