Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"why do we need to wait for cpt543 when we can get ruxolitinib off label? like xeljan…"

Return_life replied May 27, 2017 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"hi Bibby yes I am in contact with Dr Passeron. the initial study was a few months bu…"

Return_life replied May 27, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"living with the disease is difficult but having full regrowth will bring so much joy"

Return_life replied May 27, 2017 to Tregs: New Hair Growth Mechanism Discovered: Faulty Immune Cells May Play Role in Alopecia, Other Forms of Baldness

1 May 27, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"thank you Chris and Bibby for the follow up... I was curious about this myself. with…"

Return_life replied May 27, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"go see a dermatologist to get a diagnostic and then u can assess the situation"

Return_life replied May 27, 2017 to Looking for support or info.

9 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Annie Fitz

"interesting! research will continue... it's just too bad this whole thing takes so m…"

Return_life replied May 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree and cannot accept either that this is stress related. However it is proven t…"

Return_life replied May 26, 2017 to Stress?

13 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Thiscrazyjourney

"well you know we do not control our environment. it could be a friend, a boss, peopl…"

Return_life replied May 20, 2017 to People's Helpful Hurtfulness.

9 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JellyBeanToes

"yes xeljanz is forever. all your life"

Return_life replied May 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"knowing that you have RA and AA 80%, suggesting Rogaine is hilarious. for you it is…"

Return_life replied May 17, 2017 to AA Treatments

11 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service