kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to commend you for loving your sister so much that you are reaching out to us…"

kastababy replied Aug 16, 2008 to How can I help my sister with alopecia?

6 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I would totally agree with you on that statement, which is why it was years before I…"

kastababy replied Aug 9, 2008 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I concur with Carol! If you think that type of lookism is bad in Canada, then try l…"

kastababy replied Aug 9, 2008 to Alopecia and finding a new job.

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Dave

"The simplest way to cope (if you want to use that word) is to just put one foot in f…"

kastababy replied Aug 6, 2008 to Coping.. how do you?

8 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Good for you!!! How did today go??? I hope you had an awesome day!!!"

kastababy replied Aug 6, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

"There's no limit to the teams you can join!! We give away pretty awesome prizes in m…"

kastababy replied Aug 6, 2008 to Calling all Football Fans!!!!

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I have PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), which is characterized by irregular or abse…"

kastababy replied Aug 6, 2008 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"Growing up with alopecia, I always went bare-headed at home (even though I fought wi…"

kastababy replied Aug 6, 2008 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Wow. Once again, RJ has knocked it out of the park with this topic! Faith, spiritua…"

kastababy replied Aug 5, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Zoey, when are your Bolts going to make LT start playing a little in the preseason?…"

kastababy replied Aug 5, 2008 to Calling all Football Fans!!!!

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service