Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Snake Oil, I am sure. I get very upset with those folks who are looking to take our…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 9, 2017 to Hair Up Product

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Again, I am not a doctor but AA is an Autoimmune Disease and your body is attacking…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 9, 2017 to Hair transplant for women

14 May 14, 2022
Reply by JaslynKaise

"I saw that program and to honest I do not think it is going to help AA. However, tha…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 9, 2017 to FMT (Fecal Microbiota Transplant)

14 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Moonbeam

"I think the article is one that doctors purchase through certain journals. It would…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 9, 2017 to Extensive alopecia areata is reversed by IL-12IL-23p40 cytokine antagonism

27 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by macdev

"Wait, Wait Wait, It is far from over and if you tell yourself there is no hope then…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 9, 2017 to Well...I'm losing my hair. It's totally offical

8 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Marco

"Please call me so that I can help or email me. You do not have to feel this way and…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 2, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"I would like to help. Over the years I have contacted different wig sellers on line…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 1, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

""

Alo-mom replied Feb 1, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"Hair and nails are related. In my daughters case ,she did have nail pitting for a wh…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 1, 2017 to Nail pitting?

2 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by marmay

"For alopecia??"

Alo-mom replied Jan 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service