Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"complete scam and btw it was even made for Alopecia aerata"

Return_life replied Apr 18, 2017 to i-grow laser treatment

5 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by bibby

"Easier for men? not really. women are shallow and looks matter for men and women. wo…"

Return_life replied Apr 18, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"my regrowth is very similar to yours...let's hope for the best. it's slow... I use m…"

Return_life replied Apr 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"not the first time I hear this. fixing immune system with drug allergies resulted in…"

Return_life replied Apr 12, 2017 to Does anyone have these? I think I might have came across a possible cure

6 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by EdwardFarrer

"peach fuzz everywhere or u still have bald spots???"

Return_life replied Apr 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"shmuel gonen the guy in Israel? his stuff is expensive and a complete scam!!! I agr…"

Return_life replied Apr 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"it will fall again most probably"

Return_life replied Apr 6, 2017 to Xeljanz

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"I did some research... the product I tried a few times was strong in ammonia."

Return_life replied Apr 6, 2017 to If Your Hair Loss Started From WEN Cleansing Conditioner

14 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Sull180

"holy moly... it was not Brazilian blowout but it was another very strong product wit…"

Return_life replied Apr 5, 2017 to If Your Hair Loss Started From WEN Cleansing Conditioner

14 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Sull180

"ur on the good path. just be patient because having a decent density and full color…"

Return_life replied Apr 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service