Susan P aka DGADBS's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Abigail it does take some time for the first reaction, or at least it did for me. I…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 21, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"They look great Lisa!"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 7, 2011 to To tattoo or not to tattoo?

20 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kate

"I've been thinking of this too. First I thought of a bull charging out of the back o…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 3, 2011 to Head tattoo?

15 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Thanks Lisa, I hope you'll be as happy with yours as I am with mine, I got my finger…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 2, 2011 to To tattoo or not to tattoo?

20 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kate

"I had my eyebrows done this winter and I love them, one less thing to do in the morn…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 2, 2011 to To tattoo or not to tattoo?

20 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kate

"I'm pretty sure that DCP treatments are only done in Canada so most members might no…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 2, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"Abigail I have had many DCP treatments and Amy pretty much sums up the reaction to t…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Feb 28, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"If you still have some eyebrow hair then I would use a pencil to fill in the bald sp…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Jan 20, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I bought the eyebrows from headcovers, tried to put them on one morning and that's t…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Jan 20, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I can relate, I've been sanding log walls in our cabin and my eyes always have crust…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Jan 14, 2011 to Red eyes - dust

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Billy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service