Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"email him"

Return_life replied Mar 16, 2017 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"exactly... ur 2 cents that doesn't worth anything. who the **** are you to tell him…"

Return_life replied Mar 16, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"props to him. it's a tough battle and confidence is key. even if he seems like he is…"

Return_life replied Mar 16, 2017 to 14 year old took control!

2 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"wow! very nice regrowth. stupid question but am still gonna ask. if your hair was da…"

Return_life replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"send me a private message"

Return_life replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I get it. but they should realize that if you lower it you can have severe consequen…"

Return_life replied Mar 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"u can have relapse with any biologics. at some point your immune system becomes use…"

Return_life replied Mar 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with reducing the dosage... unless it…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"awesome that Dr Mesinkovska said this. the issue is that ruxolitinib is so hard and…"

Return_life replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"same as me buddy. xeljanz treated my nails very well within a couple of months. so I…"

Return_life replied Mar 8, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service