kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"The thyroid test is very important -- most alopecians develop some sort of thyroid i…"

kastababy replied Apr 17, 2008 to Women and Hair Loss: Diagnostic Tests

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by CaliGal

"Wow! I would say that this is enlightening, but in my case this is just reiterating…"

kastababy replied Apr 17, 2008 to Studies don't support common treatments for patchy hair loss (press release)

1 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Peace and rest is in your life when you make time for it. Here in the US, we are al…"

kastababy replied Apr 17, 2008 to Hairs are falling from my head evereyday.

3 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Yes I have, and I usually tell them, "If you think that's a bad hair day, what do yo…"

kastababy replied Apr 17, 2008 to BAD HAIR DAY .....

2 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Melissa

"I've gotten quite a bit of writing done -- do you want me to email you what I have n…"

kastababy replied Apr 17, 2008 to Book on Alopecia - Need your Help

46 May 29, 2008
Reply by Julia

"The only time I feel naked going bald is when it is cold. When my head gets cold, th…"

kastababy replied Apr 16, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"If you like getting your head massaged and it makes you feel better, why discontinue…"

kastababy replied Apr 13, 2008 to Hairs are falling from my head evereyday.

3 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"If you have ZERO desire to ever grow hair, then what will you do when your body's im…"

kastababy replied Apr 13, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"What do you mean "a better word for which we can describe OURSELVES which better def…"

kastababy replied Apr 13, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"any wig shop that caters to chemo patients and alopecians should be able to help you…"

kastababy replied Apr 12, 2008 to Wigs for men

2 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service