Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Dom, Xeljanz is a TREATMENT ON THE MARKET THAT WORKS! You can purchase it with a pre…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 17, 2016 to Rapid hairloss

19 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Dom

"Return Life, I would be tempted to marry you if I wasn't already, lol!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 17, 2016 to Rapid hairloss

19 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Dom

"Thanks. I hope you can start Xeljanz sooner than July so you will have your hair bac…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Fenster. I'm a Bible Teacher and sometimes I get the spirit, lol!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dom, I HAVE FULL REGROWTH without any rashes, blisters or swollen glands that you ex…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know if your hairloss is autoimmune? That is the key factor with Xeljanz. For…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are welcome. Topical R is in Clinical Trials."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dom, Xeljanz IS BEING PRESCRIBED for Alopecia. I have a prescription and so do ALL X…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm SO GLAD you spoke up to him Return life. I did also (again) on ADML about 2 hour…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Rapid hairloss

19 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Dom

"Thank you. Like you said the other day, I'm just trying to help fellow alopecians."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service