Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Dom, do you ever have anything POSITIVE to say? Why are you on here always complaini…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It says UP TO 75% off so that can be a percentage lower than 75%. It also says the c…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you. I let Getinformation know about Xeljanz today. It sounds like he has AU,…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not compared to the 9 pounds you spent on EBay for Berberine Bibby. How is that work…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Getinformation Bibby is WRONG. My hair and countless others, has grown back using Xe…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Rapid hairloss

19 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Dom

"I just called the compounding pharmacy in Philadelphia that makes Topical Xeljanz an…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 16, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"OK everyone, I just spoke to the compounding pharmacy in Philadelphia. Their phone n…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm glad that you reposted the question about Topical R (Ruxolitinib) because it WOR…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are welcome Fenster."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service