Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Thought I should point out that here in the U.K., we have a brand of polish called P…"

Norm replied Jan 19, 2011 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"But what d'you do when someone has longer arms than you? Aha! Maybe then, you don't…"

Norm replied Jan 19, 2011 to Long-term baldies and relationships

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by eugene shiling

"The other side of the coin pertaining to this topic is the question, "who became bet…"

Norm replied Jan 18, 2011 to Long-term baldies and relationships

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by eugene shiling

"Hi Tanya..... naaah, 20 years is but the blink of an eye when you're TG's age ;) (oh…"

Norm replied Jan 18, 2011 to Long-term baldies and relationships

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by eugene shiling

"NOOOOOOOOO!!! TG, don't light a fire - you'll probably burn the house down! Just fli…"

Norm replied Jan 6, 2011 to Nyah Nyah ;p

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Well thanks for that image, Ange..... now I dunno whether to be excited at the prosp…"

Norm replied Jan 5, 2011 to Nyah Nyah ;p

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"OK, TG - you are now being watched..... any slacking in the positivity department wi…"

Norm replied Jan 4, 2011 to Nyah Nyah ;p

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Lisa, it's ace you've written this post, because this is something I actually notice…"

Norm replied Jan 4, 2011 to Who notices? Who cares?

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"Angie's right - STOP PICKING!! That's your fella's job, to rub and stroke your head.…"

Norm replied Dec 29, 2010 to Scalp issues...who else has this problem?

12 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Diana Carter

"Sooz, it seems like you're caught between two seemingly incompatible situations - yo…"

Norm replied Dec 28, 2010 to Not coping...thought I was :(

18 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by susan williams

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service