Nerida's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I use to have hair down to my knees (I kid you not).  I've stopped wearing hair (als…"

Nerida replied Dec 6, 2022 to Do you wear a wig to blend in?

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"Well at least you made a decision that is usually the toughest bit.  I was going sha…"

Nerida replied Nov 4, 2020 to Need advice - should I shave my head?

10 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Reed

"With scaring alopecia when the hair falls out it is because the hair follicle has di…"

Nerida replied Nov 4, 2020 to are my follicles dead?

2 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Nerida

"I'm waiting for a hair piece from a lady I found on Facebook.  It is a fringe (bangs…"

Nerida replied Aug 23, 2017 to Anyone wear a clip in wiglet without hair to attach to?

8 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Hi.   I used a template to draw on my eyebrows (you can get little kits that instead…"

Nerida replied May 28, 2017 to eyebrow wig or alternative? help!!

6 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Pam D.

"Omg thanks for the reminder about malaria pills. Long before I started loosing my ha…"

Nerida replied Jul 11, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Ah I thinks I figured out the pic. Horrid photo, me with no makeup!"

Nerida replied Jul 11, 2015 to Fake eyebrows

10 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by JohnMurillo

"Last 4 wks. After one wk take off and reapply. Pair will last 4 wks in total. finalt…"

Nerida replied Jul 11, 2015 to Cheap false eyebrows?

3 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Nerida

"I just took a photo of my eyebrows and uploaded it somewhere on this site. On the iP…"

Nerida replied Jul 11, 2015 to Fake eyebrows

10 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by JohnMurillo

"Tattoos don't look as good and I'm hopeful that my hair will come back"

Nerida replied Jul 11, 2015 to Cheap false eyebrows?

3 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Nerida

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service