Molly Vazquez's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I had Alopecia when I was 12- Alopecia Areata turned to Totalis and then Universalis…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 13, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"You remind me of my daughter that had UA, she wrote a wonderful book called "Alopeci…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 7, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"My daughter  "Molly" had UA and came we came across a few methods that re-grew all h…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 6, 2014 to Alopecia and cannabis

5 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Heres  the link Charla :) Be sure to send her questions you would like to have answe…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 4, 2014 to Frontal fibrosing alopecia

18 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Kojack

"Yes ! my daughter has had great experience with this path. Alopecia and Wellness on…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 4, 2014 to Diets/homeopathic treatments?

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Molly Vazquez

"Yes, my daughter did and she wrote about it. Alopecia and Wellness on Amazon. You ca…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 4, 2014 to Frontal fibrosing alopecia

18 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Kojack

"read the book : Alopecia and Wellness on Amazon, it will be very helpful and answer…"

Molly Vazquez replied Apr 4, 2014 to Hey guys, pretty sure I have diffuse alopecia areata

4 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by mcat111

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service