Maritza Stern's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with Mary on this. Tallgirl, Asthma inhalers are steroids. : ( Sad but true. Ast…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 23, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Susan, my son has avoided his allergic foods 100% since age 1.......I also am colleg…"

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Susan, there may be another reason that the diet is working for you. You have other…"

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"call the Hair club for men 1888-773-1320 was told by another parent their child got…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 23, 2010 to Best wig for my daughter?

10 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"I just learned from an alopecian that the hair club for men provides free wigs for C…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 22, 2010 to HELP WITH RAISING MONEY

10 Mar 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"My son Thomas age 7 AU since age 6 months also suffers from ezcema (autoimmune) sinc…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 22, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"OMG!!! The diet will not do anything. Well, it will deprive you of much needed vitam…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 22, 2010 to Not sure what to do for my daughter

5 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Annie

"Please try to find a local support group in your area for Alopecia. Your support gro…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 10, 2010 to Help :(

8 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Lindsay

"Well if they do respond, it will be a huge wake up call to all the girls worried abo…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 10, 2010 to Seventeen magazine for teenage girls

4 May 22, 2019
Reply by YvonneD

"Aimee has sent her donation to Locks of Love. thanks Jen and Kathleen for your thoug…"

Maritza Stern replied Jul 10, 2010 to Thomas & Alopecia Awareness Article June 29th

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service