GardenJess's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"You are getting lots of helpful advice, but I thought I would chime in again with a…"

GardenJess replied Jan 1, 2016 to New to this new life

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"I highly recommend joining wigsupport.com. There are lots of more affordable synthet…"

GardenJess replied Dec 29, 2015 to New to this new life

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"Reading your post made me think of my daughter. She's only 4, and she has a wild hea…"

GardenJess replied Dec 9, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"1. If it gets hot, I can take my hair off. 2. If my hair gets wet, I can take it off…"

GardenJess replied Nov 12, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"I wish I had words of wisdom for you, but I just want to say that I read your words…"

GardenJess replied Sep 24, 2015 to Bald and isolated

8 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Sillyhon2015

"Good for you!  I have a bit of straggly hair and have only spent a few months where…"

GardenJess replied Sep 4, 2015 to How do you deal with the stares?

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Well, there are moments like today when I was hurrying to get my kids at school, wal…"

GardenJess replied Sep 4, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I think that one day you will surprise yourself and just be ready. It is a big leap,…"

GardenJess replied Aug 25, 2015 to How can I come out of the closet?

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Cindie

"I have a 9 year old son who is not as sensitive about other people as it sounds like…"

GardenJess replied Jul 2, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"Bald is beautiful, at least compared to bald or mostly bald with poison oak on my fa…"

GardenJess replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service