Taz's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"That's ok Molly I posted a discussion about it on the forum of what I'm taking and m…"

Taz replied Oct 3, 2014 to All but armpit hair gone?

8 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Hiya, I started taking Berberine supplements about 5 weeks ago and I am very happy t…"

Taz replied Oct 2, 2014 to All but armpit hair gone?

8 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Hi Chris, I appreciate your reply however I don't think it's an irresponsible thing…"

Taz replied Aug 20, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

"Your welcome it's always nice to know doctors and dermatologists are working on look…"

Taz replied Aug 19, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

"I do believe it's completely different for everyone, i really believe everyone's Alo…"

Taz replied Aug 17, 2014 to Hair grew back - figured I'd share

11 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by S K

"Hi Mike, How bad is you AA? if it's only patchy where abouts are the patches, could…"

Taz replied Aug 12, 2014 to Cover/hiding my AA ideas??

4 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by mike1996

"Hi Janita, Sorry to hear your are loosing eye lashes in one eye, I hope they will gr…"

Taz replied Aug 12, 2014 to When you didn’t believe it would be worse

22 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"I have ordered it the only thing that worries me is that it's a diabetic supplement…"

Taz replied Jul 10, 2014 to Has anyone tried Berberine yet?

4 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by DJ88

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service