Petra's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Natalie, you will find many people to talk to here. I think Knowing one is n…"

Petra replied Jan 13, 2011 to Hi. I'm new!

4 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"Yes, I have noticed that when I religiously take a womens multi vitamin it helps. It…"

Petra replied Jan 10, 2011 to Nails

30 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"Welcome Kristina, For some of us it takes quite a long time to get used to being bal…"

Petra replied Jan 8, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hey Norm, it looks like you better be getting a bigger tub :-)"

Petra replied Jan 6, 2011 to Nyah Nyah ;p

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"A big smile :-) I've noticed that when people look at me when I'm out with a hat or…"

Petra replied Jan 3, 2011 to Who notices? Who cares?

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"I'll either wear a wig, scarf or hat when I go out and no matter what look I decide…"

Petra replied Jan 1, 2011 to Good Hair

21 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"Another good movie is Life is Beautiful with Roberto Benigni. Italian film with subt…"

Petra replied Nov 29, 2010 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"How about Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta, she shaved her head for that one. Some…"

Petra replied Nov 23, 2010 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hi Denise, I say never say never, cuz you never really know if it will come back or…"

Petra replied Oct 26, 2010 to How do you handle the small sparse regrowth of white & dark hair?

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Lori M

"Dark Blue is the color for alopecia. Search Alopecia wristbands. You can also find T…"

Petra replied Oct 21, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service