AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey guys,  Not sure if I can as much as I would like to. I will ask if its okay to…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 13, 2014 to Tofacitinib citrate clinical trials

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Im insane for still wanting her back Luc , I know it ..  I do hate her but I love h…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 11, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"I am currently on the trial/study. Next week will be my first complete month. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 10, 2014 to Tofacitinib citrate clinical trials

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Thanks Jason, It is very difficult I cant get her out of my head and have a deep fe…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 9, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Hi Aimee, Yes we were , its just so hard feels like there is an empty space inside…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 8, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Hi Lawrence, I've never accepted it , ever.  I've had alopecia for over 11 years an…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 7, 2014 to How do you deal with frustration?

3 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Had this crap for over 11 years and never does a day go by that I don't think about…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 17, 2014 to Really need help

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Actually Rose , alopecia does not destroy the hair follicle there is no damage other…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 17, 2014 to Drug for RA effective in reversing alopecia?

10 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Kat

"The male in question Kyle Rhodes is still taking the medicine and still has his hair…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 16, 2014 to Drug for RA effective in reversing alopecia?

10 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Kat

"Hi Jackie, Looking from it through my eyes, I do feel less of a man as I cant grow…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 10, 2014 to Femme fatale

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Vicki

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service