Sophie Woods's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I have tried the bloody useless Australian rep who I was purchasing all my wigs from…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 6, 2014 to Freedom Wigs

11 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by suburban mom

"I hope you don't mind I have copied and pasted a bit from my other post because I'm…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 6, 2014 to Wig advice

9 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I have the gripper sports wig from Follea it is AMAZING . I have complete hair loss…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 6, 2014 to Wig advice

9 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"As previously stated , you haven't addressed any of the issues and made it seem like…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 4, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"As previously stated , you haven't addressed any of the issues and made it seem like…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 4, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"I wanted and did address this issue with you personal but since YOU have posted this…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 3, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I wanted and did address this issue with you personal but since you have posted this…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 3, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"HA Deanna Beattie makes sense now . No I do not want I Carry out a order with you ."

Sophie Woods replied Dec 2, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thank you so much Carmen !! I really feel it . I use to feel so cramp about myself b…"

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Rose , sorry lol I don't sell them but I can put you in contact with someone that…"

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service