Camryn's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I very much admire your attitude and want to find that space within myself. I'm new…"

Camryn replied Apr 4, 2017 to Trying To Be Thankful

10 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by MissChrissy85

"Some people do say the kenalog shots have worked for them so I believe there's hope.…"

Camryn replied Apr 4, 2017 to Trying Everything at Once

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I can see why you'd say that but he's actually the most highly regarded dermatologis…"

Camryn replied Apr 3, 2017 to Trying Everything at Once

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Do you get a burning feeling with your ophiasis? Or a feeling like your hair is bein…"

Camryn replied Mar 29, 2017 to Alopecia Areata vs Scarring Alopecia

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Lexi

"The page on severe hair loss on the Monat website conflates male pattern baldness wi…"

Camryn replied Mar 23, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I'm so sorry about your brother. He was so young. It's good to hear that you're doin…"

Camryn replied Mar 23, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Thanks for laying out the differences here. I think it's potentially dangerous for s…"

Camryn replied Mar 23, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Except for one incident where I lost a HUGE clump on my brush at the start of Januar…"

Camryn replied Mar 20, 2017 to Head pain with alopecia

6 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"We can discuss our theories but to insist on them without sensible backup, as is Mat…"

Camryn replied Mar 19, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"It's my understanding that most people with alopecia are otherwise healthy with a mu…"

Camryn replied Mar 18, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service