Camryn's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Big kudos to your son! We're all on this weird journey with him and it's inspiring t…"

Camryn replied Mar 16, 2017 to 14 year old took control!

2 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I'm only starting to look into this too but it seems there are some good quality syn…"

Camryn replied Mar 15, 2017 to Going Bald/New to Wigs

9 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by lovemyhair

"Sorry but there's no way I don't believe I have allergies. I have them to so many th…"

Camryn replied Mar 14, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"All over body hives from antibiotics. Not usually the first time I take a certain an…"

Camryn replied Mar 14, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I really don't think I have Lyme either as my allergy issues go back generations in…"

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"So you believe heavy metal toxicity is passed down, in this case possibly by my fath…"

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I was tested for Lyme about a year and a half ago (negative) up here in Canada and m…"

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I think that's probably the case - a combo of genetics and environment. My dad and b…"

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"At that time it was discovered through extensive scratch testing. I had updated test…"

Camryn replied Mar 14, 2017 to Hair Allergy & Alopecia?

2 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Yes, I get the tightness too! It's almost the same sensation as if your hair was cau…"

Camryn replied Mar 13, 2017 to Head pain with alopecia

6 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Camryn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service